Mr and Mrs Joshua Aaron Nix

Mr and Mrs Joshua Aaron Nix

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

4 more months....

Thus begins the start of the LAST four months of the grad school voyage! AMEN! I am so pumped that I will not have to think of homework ever again...or maybe at least not until I decide to go all smarty pants and get my PhD....but we will see.

I am now back to m-th mornings at the mortgage company, m-th afternoons at the GRA office at school and then m, w, th evenings in class! JOY JOY JOY! :) I am so ready to be RID of school! I know some of you think I won't like the real world...but guess what I already do the real world and school at the same time! So ya! :)

As far as classes go I have 9 hours again. Less of a reading load and teachers I like...I think...I don't really know one of them but he was a great help when I was planning on coming here so I think he should be fine!

The GRA office...assignment one given to me today. Pretty much I get to look at the last 5 years of job postings in some chronicle something for CRCJ jobs so that two of my professors can update an article done a few years back....I'M SO EXCITED! Sitting in the library 5 hours a day 4 days a week at the ads....FUN! :) I guess I can't complain too much, the job is paying for my school :) kinda....

And the mortgage company, I love it still...great money friendly faces...just some of the friendly faces have gotten a lil less friendly lately :) But all is well in the work world for me there. I get a lil frustrated at times but I'm working on my patience!

Oh and among all of this other work I still have to pick my committee, start my final paper, research for my final paper, finish my final paper, apply for graduation, help out with APS and graduate...This four months is gonna be AMAZING....and extremely challenging!

If you are struggling for something to pray for ever this semester...pray for my sanity and patience :) Thanks to all! Love yall! :)
-ACD

No comments: